This Plugin provides all Premium Features for your free Custom Community Theme.
1 Year Product Updates
1 Year Premium Support
Personal Help by the Developers!
Use for Commercial Projects
Save time with great options and tools
Riskfree 60 Days Money Back Guarantee!
For Beginners, Designers and Developers alike:
Customize every detail of your site, without coding skills!
Setup your customized website in minutes
See all your changes with live preview
Speed up your theme development workflow
Work with great tools and a lean codebase you’ll love
Personal help by the theme authors – priceless!
The Premium Features
More Theme Options
More Slideshow Options
LESS Compiling and generating a static style.css
Smart Bootstrap Variable Handling
Remove Branding / Add Custom Credit Links
New Premium Dashboard
We added a new new Premium Dashboard so you always have an overview of all your Premium Features.
LessPHP Compiling (premium)
Compile your setup with LESS. Reduced output, faster pageload.
Smarter Variable Handling (premium)
Some theme options modify Bootstrap variables directly. This way you have much leaner CSS, we don’t need to overwrite anything of Bootstrap’s CSS, and we have much more possibilities for smarter options.
Easy to Setup – Easy to Customize – Personal Help.
What else do you want?
For Developer and Designer:
Highly extendable, absolute clean code, 100% WordPress standards. You will love the lean and simple codebase. Time saving and simply beautiful code. We made it as easy and readable as possible for all you code poets out there.
1-Click Email Support
If you get stuck with anything theming, we always help you get back on the right track.
Wanna See A Demo?
New Demo Site just being build here
What Happens After I Purchase Now?
You’ll get a confirmation mail and all download links. And you can start right away.
Money Back Guarantee
Love it or get your money back! Test it for 60 days and you can have your money back if you are not happy.
So what are you waiting for?
Any question left?
TK Loop Designer – Customize WordPress Post List Templates
Easily customize WordPress Post Listings. Customize the titles, fonts, colors, sizes, links, backgrounds, borders… – all with a few clicks.
We are currently creating the Custom Community 2 Documentation as a Wiki.
You can find it here: https://github.com/Themekraft/Custom-Community/wiki
If you are looking for the old Custom Community 1.x Documentation go here: https://themekraft.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200002452-Custom-Community
== 2.0.1 ==
- Fixed the load error. In seldom cases, another method is being called, which still had the error-causing variable set.
- Prepared the is_theme_active check for future WP releases (4.1-bleeding-edge).
- Slight bugfix for the customizer preview.
- Improved plugin activation, deactivation and switch to static mode.
- Forgot to remove and comment out some debugging data.
- Hopefully FINALLY got all the bloody bugs and quirks for the Color Scheme and LESS compilation ironed out.
- Fixing the Color Schemes initialization issue.
- Started with the clean up. Commented out a few lines of direct debug calls.
- Finished getting the Color Scheme to work inside the Customizer Preview. NOTE: Dirty version (all debug calls are still active).
- Contiued Color Scheme / LESS implementation. lessphp.php is not in use anymore. Updated __debug class with logging function to better debug AJAX / background functions.
- Continued effort to finish the Color Scheme / LESS compilation.
- Manual regeneration with the new Color Scheme works.
- Intermediate state of the Color Schemes / LESS compiler reconception.
- Fixed a wrongly set default value.
- Partial rewrite of the ColorScheme implementation. Includes prototype of cc2pro_ColorScheme class, which replaces the regular static one if the plugin is activated.
- Updated lessphp to the latest version AND added a hotfix, which reverses the variable merging order and thus makes the changed variables actually work!
- Changing to the oyejorge less.php port makes all work again.
- Reworked the less compiler section a bit.
- Adding custom script hooks plus fixing the widget CSS fuckup.
- Full debug class. Whyever bitbarf doesnt get it ..
- Added all widget theme mods to the style.php etc.
- Lots of fancy options added to the THeme Cusmizer ;)
- Added additional filters for addressing several customizer settings.
== 2.0 ==
- final version
CC Theme Changelog
== 2.0.1 ==
- Latest changes, mostly to the Color Scheme implementation.
- Hopefully and FINALLY got all the bugs and irks of the Color Scheme implementation and the LESS compilation ironed out.
- Added a new color scheme plus un-weaponized the debug class.
- Fixing the Color Scheme initialization issue.
- Added a few more helpers for the Color Scheme implementation.
- Bugfix for the update script (mostly).
- Further work on the Color Scheme implementation.
- Partial reimplementation of the Color Schemes. Plus some bug fixes.
- Fixed the settings import function plus some minor annoyances.
- Fixed the import settings field.
- Latest bugfixes and enhancements to the Color Schemes.
- Removed sourceMappingURL from headJS and others. Yet another “security through obscurity – its a feature not a bug” idioticy.
- Improved on-demand loading of the zendesk zenbox support JS in the cc2 admin sections.
- Replaced the pagination function call with an action hook, refactored the function itself, and did a partial rewrite of the ColorScheme implementation for better support of future enhancements.
- Rewrote / refactored the paging function (again).
- Fixed the pagination problem (or so I hope) by partially rewritten the used function call.
- Finished initial implementation of the cc2 color schemes.
- Fixed a typo on functions.php – forgot to remove the -extended suffix from the customizer include.
- Fixed a few typos in the color scheme class include().
- Added ConsoleDummy.js, basic color scheme handling and updated Bootstrap to version 3.2.
- Added a few fixes and rewrote the monstrous customizer function call into a structured, section-wise class. For better bug tracking and analyzation.
== 2.0 ==
- final version