Custom Community Pro – new version 1.10 is available now.
This update contains some bugfixes and a looong list of improvements on the code. So many commits by the developer that it would take too much time now to collect all and write them down. BIG props to @slaffik at this place who committed most of the changes! :)
Some main changes
- 2 new languages added (Chinese and Romanian, thanks to Jimmy and Sebi!)
- Inline styles have been removed
- Problems with the NextGen gallery fixed
- the BuddyPress menu order can be changed again in the theme settings
- Member and group views can be switched between list or grid now! :)
- Full i18n support now even for all admin pages!
Get the new pro version here
The free version will be also updated the next days to 1.10.
Thanks to the community
Thanks a lot for all the help! Without the help of the community we wouldn’t be here now. If you notice any strange issues please let us know in the forums or directly in our issue tracker @ Github.
Issue Tracker @ Github
If you have found a bug in our theme and want to make sure it will be addressed by a developer, the best way is to create us a ticket in Github.
We hope you enjoy the new version! If you miss something or have any ideas how to make Custom Community better you are more than welcome to share and discuss your ideas with us.