Custom Community version 1.15 is just published. Pro and Free version.
20 issues has been resolved, 5 new features added.
Now WooCommerce 2.0+ and BuddyPress 1.7 ready!
And some new BuddyPress Features.. Read more below..
Download Custom Community Pro here
Download Custom Community Free Version @Github:
What has changed to version 1.15?
All in all 20 issues has been resolved. 5 new features, 2 of them for the Pro Version only.
New Features and Improvements
- Added BuddyPress 1.7 Support
- Added WooCommerce 2.0+ Support
- Added new option for showing avatars only (see in the General tab)
New Pro-only Features
- New BuddyPress Option: Decide what is the main tab for your member profile or group profiles (for example “Activity”, or “Profile”,…)
- New Slideshow Option “Stretch the big slider image?” to decide wether the big slider image should automatically stretched to fit or not
Some major issues that have been fixed
- Several content width problems when both sidebars are used, especially in the BuddyPress sections
- Some jQuery bugs in the Theme Settings Page
- Some fixes for plugins pages, especially in BuddyPress sections
- Fixed direct post access for the slideshow
- Fixed an issue with the accordions for IE
- Some CSS fixes for the responsive menu
- A lot of minor fixes for CSS and
- WooCommerce jQuery subnav for BuddyPress sections (only when WooCommerce and WooCommerce for BuddyPress are being used)
- Some further plugin issues
Have a look at the issue tracker @Gtihub to see what has changed exactly.
See all fixed issues @Github:
Free version just submitted!
The free version 1.15 is just submitted to the WP Theme Review Team and will go online at wordpress.org theme repository soon. For now, you can download the latest version at Github, see link above.
Thanks to everyone
…for contributing by feedback, ideas, bug reports and more!
What do you think? Let us know in the comments!