The first release candidate of the TK Loop Designer plugin for WordPress is finished! Download the Loop Designer and get full control of your WordPress Post Listings today!
Purchase the Loop Designer now and save 50%!
Default Loop Templates
You have 3 default loop templates to use or start from.
- Image left, content right
- Image right, content left
- Text only
1. You can customize the loop templates within minutes with easy options!
2. All options with Live Preview in the WP Customizer.
3. You can create new loop templates in countless different styles.
4. All content is hooked and extendable, if you are a developer, you’ll love it.
5. If you are a beginner, don’t worry, you can do all via clickable options. If you want to add more data like dates, author names or custom fields, we wrote beginner-friendly step-by-step guides that can be found from within your loop designer admin panel ;-)
New Loop Designer UI for easy setup
We tried to work out an easy-as-possible admin UI for an easy Loop Designer Setup. It’s step-by-step and for most parts self-explaining.
Screenshot of Loop Designer Setup Screen
New Loop Manager
Now you have a new admin screen to manage your loop templates.
Import, export, rename, clone, delete, restore,… it’s all in there! :)
Screenshot of Loop Manager Screen
Improved Access to Support
We added some new support links inside the theme options panel, which will improve your support workflow a lot!
1. Personal help with 1 click now!
Now you have a button to directly write us an email support ticket from your theme options panel.
2. New Community Forums – Discuss with other members
We also added a link to the new community forums if you want to discuss your issue with other members.
3. New Ideas Forums – Add and vote for user submitted ideas
And we added a link to the new ideas forum, where you can add and vote for ideas submitted by users. This way we can decide together with the community where we go next!
We created easy documentation on how to use the loop designer and how to make your loop templates work with any WordPress theme. The tutorials are step-by-step guides and more documentation and examples will follow in the future.
Have a look at the new documentation
Basically the Loop Designer works with any WordPress theme. However, you can even have your new loop templates available in the theme options, if the theme supports it.
Integrated into the theme options of x2 theme and CC 2.0 theme.
Your loop templates will be available in the list post options of the theme! This way you can setup the list post style for example for your archive views or blog home page.
Working with any WordPress Theme
We wrote an easy step-by-step guide how to make ANY WordPress theme working with the Loop Designer plugin within minutes.
Read the full tutorial here.
Get full control of any WordPress loop inside your theme by today!
Automatic Update Notifications!
You will have automatic update notifications via your WordPress Admin Interface. Simply add your license keys and let it all happen! :)
Coming next for 1.0
* CSS and option improvements
* Last issues if any reported or found
What would you like to see? Leave us a comment!