The best solution to integrate BuddyPress Groups with WooCommerce which is perfect for any subscription and membership site or if you are offering premium support. The plugin takes a WooCommerce product to handle the membership of your WooCommerce customers into existing BuddyPress Groups.
MANAGE THE GROUP’S MEMBERSHIP IN THE PRODUCT EDITING SCREEN:
- Auto join members to groups after the payment is completed.
- Allow customers to select the related group(s) they would like to join that before adding the product to the cart.
Add your customers to a private support group after the purchase is complete and enable premium product support on your site.
PUBLIC AND PRIVATE GROUPS
- Let your customers select group membership for public and private groups around the product.
- Auto join your customers to public and private groups which you can configure in the product editing screen.
Predefine the membership Level ( Moderator, Admin, Normal ) that your user will become in the group.
EASY SETUP FROM THE PRODUCT EDIT SCREEN
To add new group membership to your products you would need to add them and set your options. Have access to that from the WC4BP groups tab (this tab is only available if BP Groups is enabled).
OPTIONS FOR EACH GROUP INSIDE THE WC4BP GROUP TAB IN THE PRODUCT PAGE:
- Membership level: A group member can be a moderator, admin or normal user.
- Optional: If you select ‘yes’ then a user has the possibility to chose if they want to belong to the group, if you select ‘no’ the user is not able to see those options for choosing the groups and instead will be automatically added to the group with the membership level that was configured.
HOW TO RELATE THE PRODUCT TO GROUPS?
You go to the WC4BP groups tabs and use the search tool. Find the desired group and press ‘add’. It is possible to add the hidden and multiples groups at the same time.