Top 10 optimization tips
1. Choose a Suitable Hosting PlanThe initial step to optimize your website accurately is choosing the right hosting plan. If you are fighting a losing battle, your server takes a considerable amount of time to process the HTTP requests and MySQL commands. The performance services that include GTMetrix will always give you the same server’s response time. In this advent, developers recommend testing the response time of your website against a similar website. For Instance, if you run a testimonial blog, you need to identify your server response time compared to the other testimonial blogs within your niche-specific audience.
2. Use an Aesthetically Designed ThemeAlways ensure that you pick a design for your theme that is optimized for desktops, tablets, and mobile devices. The search engines favor responsive designs as they provide all site pages that consist of the same URL. However, the adaptive design specifically created for mobile devices can seamlessly improve the user experience of your mobile.
3. Monitor & Track Your PluginsBefore installing any plugin on your website, intimate yourself with this statement, “Is this plugin necessary?”. Plugins are one of the important aspects of WordPress sites; the more plugins you want to install without research, the more likely you’ll face frustrating performance and managerial issues. However, the wide variety of plugins you’ve installed is not significant. This is because a WordPress website can slow down or decrease performance. Certain plugins are known for causing websites to be slow. There are various reasons for this, including inadequate coding skills, the calls to external servers and persistent calls, and updating your WordPress database. There are many WooCommerce plugins; some of them are considered integrated add-ons, such as the WooCommerce square plugin that connects the WooCommerce platform with the square payment gateway that enables users to accept credit card payments via the Square Payment Method using the WooCommerce Platform.
4. Improve SEO for WooCommerce SiteIf you want to improve the performance of your WooCommerce site, one of the best ways to do so is to do a clear and concise SEO. By using SEO on your online store page, you can easily show your products to a lot of people who use search engines. However, you need to use WordPress as your CMS simply because that doesn’t mean your site will instantly rank at the top of the search engine result pages.
5. Focus on Payment Process OptimizationEnsure that your online store has various payment gateways that will help users prevent customers from abandoning their carts due to payment issues. Each customer prefers to pay for things online, so it’s important that your stores have a variety of payment gateways and options that work for them.
6. Improve your Database ConnectivityThe WordPress sites are stored in a specific database, and each time the website will constitute information. Hence, the WooCommerce sites have multiple data. These include the product pages, categories, relevant tags, and standardized website data of post drafts and trashed pages. So, in order to get rid of this manual process of storing data, the best ways to optimize your WooCommerce store or website must be used to improve workflow metrics and vice versa.
7. Focus on User Experience and Usability MetricsThe foremost aspect that appeals to the user is your site’s aesthetically designed user interface. It appears too dangerous for customers to find your products if your website has a poor user interface or usability design. Thus, the user must always make sure that your site page has user-friendly content. Also that the design that will make a strong impression on your customers and draw people to your site.
8. Facilitate Customer Experience & InteractionA good website consists of a well-versed customer support team tailored to meet their potential clients’ business requirements. It must be noted that a relaxed and soft-spoken customer support agent will always provide fruitful results. Both in terms of customer communication and employee or clientele retention. Hence, customer interaction and retention are the key aspects that the site owners must consider.
9. Add Live Chat PluginsAlso, ensure that incorporating Live Chat Plugins will cover all the additional customer or team communication requirements. You must integrate the LiveChat plugin, as it is a freemium plugin. It is aimed at empowering your online store with smooth communication measures with your customers in a real-time chat environment. This seamless and smooth plugin can be used on laptops, tablets, and mobile devices so your customer support agents can do their jobs anywhere around the globe.
10. Add Internal LinksAdding internal links will help you drive traffic to your website from direct and indirect sources, as a clear and concise digital marketing technique, which is good for multiple reasons, factors, and vice versa. Hence, it must be noted that the longer visitors stay on your site, the higher the chances of leveraging conversions increase to a groundbreaking level.
Final ThoughtsHence, the aforementioned discussion highlights the useful tips and tricks to optimize your WooCommerce site for the next level. It is suggested that every site owner and visitor must adapt to these tips and tricks. Not only will it help to promote it also play an important role to optimize their WooCommerce-enabled websites.
Lisa Powell is a digital marketing expert with many years of experience in marketing strategies for different platforms. She is also a guest blog author who loves to share her knowledge with the audience by blogging on various topics.