Today we are very excited to show the new Review Logic version 1.1. We have added a bunch of new powerful options to create an individual workflow from the front-end easy and flexible for many use cases. You can reject posts comfortable from the post edit screen and add a custom reject message to notify the user of the reason.
New Review Logic Options
New Label Options
Give your review buttons a meaningful naming
New Post Meta Box to Reject a Post
New Video: Holden from Webzio Showcase the Plugin!
See this video ‘Holden @WebZio‘. He showcases all-new features and guides you through the workflow and the possibilities.
We believe the new options added to the BuddyForms Review plugin are what many BuddyForms users will make happy.
A special BIG THANKS to Holden for his contributions, feedback, and especially for not getting tired to test all again and again. The latest update was a huge jump and a long BETA. Thanks for all the patience and persistence.
== Changelog ==
= 1.1 =
- Complete rewrite. Thanks to Holden for working with me on the new version.
- Change from the form element to global form settings.
- Make the moderation label an options array.
- Rename BuddyForms Review to BuddyForms Moderation (Review System).
- Rename all from review to moderation, also the plugin name (Moderation is more understandable, Review was unclear for many users).
- Rebuild the form actions logic to work with global settings (have been a form element before).
- Add an option to disable moderation.
- Make it work with the latest version of BuddyForms. The BuddyForms array has changed, so I adjust the code to the new structure
- changed default BUDDYFORMS to BUDDYFORMS_VERSION
- Add new options for the review logic and workflow
- Add new label options
- Adjust the ajax
- Rework the post listings templates
- Add a ‘new post edit screen’ meta box option to reject a post and sent a message to the author
- Create new file functions.php
- Fixed issues
- Clean up the code
Let us know what you think about the new version.
Your BuddyForms Team